Why use an ankle strap on pull sets?
- Benefits of Strapping Ankles Together:
- The added drag resistance, from the sinking legs, builds stroke muscles faster.
- Trains the swimmer to press their buoyant chest and lift their legs.
- Improves early vertical forearm (EVF) by magnifying any degree of dropped elbows.
- Adds diversity to your pull sets.
- Benefits of Strapping Ankles + Buoy Between Ankles:
- Creates front quadrant instability
- Improves stroke quality
- Improves core engagement
- Regular Ankle Strap
- Small Ankle Strap
Regular Ankle Strap
Strong enough to attach to a parachute from the ankles
Join 2 ankle straps to make a knee strap for breast kicking
Use as an Ankle Cuff on each foot to pull small parachutes from each foot
Small Ankle Strap
- The most comfortable strap on the market
- Might not be big enough for some swimmers